DHMN Workplace Wellness Program
Your Partner in Workplace Wellness
Keeping employees healthy and productive is a high priority for Santa Cruz County employers. Workplace health programs contribute to lower health care and disability costs, enhanced employee productivity and reduced employee absenteeism. Workplace wellness programs significantly improve employee morale and are key tools in recruitment and retention.
Yet we know that employers face many demands on their financial and physical resources that affect their ability to prioritize workforce health. That is why savvy employers look to Physicians Medical Group (DHMN) as their health care partner and resource for onsite health and wellness initiatives. DHMN has partnered with over 30 local employers on health education and promotion and conducts over 40 wellness events each year. Download the Workplace Wellness Program Brochure to learn more.
What employers are saying about DHMN’s Workplace Wellness Program:
After attending the Stress Management Lunch n Learn, all employees that participated shared something learned from the workshop with a co-worker, friend or family.
– Santa Cruz County Health Services
Physicians Medical Group enthusiastically provided support in the start-up of our new Health and Fitness Program.
– San Lorenzo Valley Unified School District
What is the DHMN Workplace Wellness Program?
The program provides access to experts, trusted counseling and on-going support employees need to be successful. With support from DHMN, Santa Cruz County employers can promote wellness within their organizations with a spectrum of services including health screenings, vaccinations, and health education. The program provides free or low-cost wellness support to employers with over 50 employees. Each program is custom-tailored to each employers’ needs.
What Does the DHMN Workplace Wellness Program Offer?
- Health Education Lectures: This complimentary service offers a menu of dynamic presentations covering an array of important health topics. Topics and scheduling can be customized to address needs specific to your employees and work environment. Lectures are facilitated by a physician or a supporting clinical expert such as a dietician or therapist. Download health education topics.
- Lifestyle Management Seminars: Interactive seminars designed to motivate and empower employees to make important changes to their health. Examples of seminars include:
- Stress reduction techniques
- Sports/exercise demonstrations
- One-on-one consultation with a nutritionist
- Four-class series on selected topic such as weight loss, chronic disease management, or smoking cessation
On-site Screenings and Services
- Blood pressure
- Total cholesterol
- Body mass index
- Vaccination administration (seasonal flu, tetanus, etc.)
Results Consultations: Understanding the numbers means everything. A physician is available to review the test results with each employee. This extra service gives employees the opportunity to ask questions and to determine if they need to take action or speak with their doctor.
Results Delivery: Screening results may be securely delivered to the employee’s health care provider electronically or via the employee to be included in his or her medical records.
Connect with DHMN
Contact Lisa McGrath, Community Liaison, today to find out how you can build a healthy, happy, and productive workforce.
Dignity Health Medical Network
PHONE: (831) 465-7835
FAX: (831) 464-7044